The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AA3 worth checking out?

Go down 
+4
=[C]=Greco!!
=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=
=[C]=PAPITOMONO
Cpt._Buttwipes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-01-05

AA3 worth checking out? Empty
PostSubject: AA3 worth checking out?   AA3 worth checking out? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:41 pm

I am currently addicted to AA2 and haven't tried AA3 yet. Worth the download or complete waste of time?
Back to top Go down
=[C]=PAPITOMONO

=[C]=PAPITOMONO

Number of posts : 4024
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: AA3 worth checking out?   AA3 worth checking out? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 pm

still waste of time bro, wait till they fix a lot of issues in game...
Back to top Go down
=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=

=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: AA3 worth checking out?   AA3 worth checking out? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:46 pm

it's a good game as long as you can understand there and still some very shitty glitches sometimes but also remember they fixed well over half they had already, now that aside it's a pretty fun game good graphics and good battles, no as for some people they still have too many problems but other then time to time glitching with a gun and no ammo aty spawn there really isnt that many more problems i been playing since if came out first day or 2 really sucked but i mean now i can join any server and most of the glitches are gone i'd give it a try
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Greco!!
PR Team Member
=[C]=Greco!!

Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: AA3 worth checking out?   AA3 worth checking out? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:34 pm

i cant even load the aa3 shit
Back to top Go down
=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=

=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=

PostSubject: Re: AA3 worth checking out?   AA3 worth checking out? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:13 pm

damn you greco u cant exspect to load AA3 on your relic of a puter Smile i dont think aa3 supports a commadore's lol! like i said eatch there own but works pretty good for me and fun as hell
Back to top Go down
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
Diplomatic Asshole!
=[C]=BurntoutHippie

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: AA3 worth checking out?   AA3 worth checking out? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:24 pm

3.0 is causing me to blue screen. my tech at work had to get in and check out my pc today, when i fire it up it bluscreens while still on the loading screen. i can run all day in safe mode, so he asked had i installed anything new lately and i told him AA3. he asked was it the first fucked version that was released on the 17 of last month? i said yes, then he told me that either steam, PB, or the aa3 DL client was fuckin my system up so he said do a complete reinstall. guess i'll wait a bit longer to let them work out some more of the issues with the game before Downloading again.

Keep in mind that i am using vista and he said that it could be a conflict that is caused because i'm using vista and not XP. we'll find out tonight, but the bluescreens started about the same time i installed 3.0

-Hippie
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Bob=[C]=

=[C]=Bob=[C]=

Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: AA3 worth checking out?   AA3 worth checking out? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:49 pm

I have VISTA 64 bit Hippie and no blue screens because of AA3. AA3 just sucks.

I find it laggy and confusing for my old brain.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
Diplomatic Asshole!
=[C]=BurntoutHippie

Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: AA3 worth checking out?   AA3 worth checking out? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:59 pm

Wasn't 3.0 i found a bad stick of RAM in my pc. started getting all of these fucking errors as the day went along so i tracked down 3 different error codes and all of them lead me to the same conclusion, bad memory. so i took out all but 1 stick and put em back one at a time till one made me blue screen then i called Dell and gave them holy hell so now i have 2 1GB sticks on the way. Smile

-Hippie
Back to top Go down
=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=

=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=

PostSubject: Re: AA3 worth checking out?   AA3 worth checking out? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:24 am

nice
Back to top Go down
=[C]=300lb.Gorilla
=[C]= Ambassador
=[C]=300lb.Gorilla

Number of posts : 3328
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: AA3 worth checking out?   AA3 worth checking out? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:05 am

Good to hear Hippie. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Companyman
Admin
=[C]=Companyman

Number of posts : 3721
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: AA3 worth checking out?   AA3 worth checking out? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:19 am

Hooah! Hippie! I'm still trying to get the server up for another 26 slot AA server. It shows in the Master Browser, but it shows the IP as 0.0.0.0. If you type "open 173.26.201.143 it will direct me to the game, but the master browser won't direct it automatically. Only thing I haven't tried yet is downloading another copy of AASM... That's next!

=[C]=C'Man
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecompanyclan.us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AA3 worth checking out?   AA3 worth checking out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AA3 worth checking out?
Page 1 of 1